Important notice

Please note that this blog is discontinued here. All the posts are also coppied to my new blog at http://boris.gomiunik.net.
Important: Due to large amount of comment spam further commenting has been disabled here. If you wish to send me a comment, plase look up the same post on my new blog and leave comment there. Thanks!

8/14/2008

SharePoint Conference in Slovenia

B4Contact, the company where I work, is preparing an event that will take in my home town, Murska Sobota:



Display bigger map
 
Apart of knowing this beautiful part of our planet the event will open opportunities for cooperation between Microsoft partners from Slovenia and neighboring countries as Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Austria and other European countries.
 
It will be also a good opportunity to see which solutions are available for SharePoint!
 
I will have a presentation there, of course, but I will not tell you about it yet.

Here comes another nice part: If you think you could be a speaker, please let me know by adding a comment. I would love to get to know in person some of you!

More details will follow

No comments: