Important notice

Please note that this blog is discontinued here. All the posts are also coppied to my new blog at http://boris.gomiunik.net.
Important: Due to large amount of comment spam further commenting has been disabled here. If you wish to send me a comment, plase look up the same post on my new blog and leave comment there. Thanks!

12/13/2006

Skip Multiple Pages in SharePoint paged view

If you have more than 200 items and paged view displaying only 100 items in SharePoint, you can skip to the last or any page you wish. Here's how:

  1. At the bottom of the page copy the shortcut to next page
  2. Paste it in your URL (should look something like javascript:__doPostBack...
  3. Change the number at the end to the position number you want to start: for example: to display page 7, starting with item 701 enter 701.

True, this works in SharePoint 2. If someone knows how to achieve this in wss3, my comments are open :). If not, maybe I'll figure out how.

No comments: