Important notice

Please note that this blog is discontinued here. All the posts are also coppied to my new blog at http://boris.gomiunik.net.
Important: Due to large amount of comment spam further commenting has been disabled here. If you wish to send me a comment, plase look up the same post on my new blog and leave comment there. Thanks!

2/21/2008

Free Undelete utilities

Not long ago I've had a bit of mishap by deleting some of my very important pictures (birth of my kid). With the first shock I couldn't find quickly any free software for undeleting.

After calming down I've found the following two:

Office Recovery FreeUndelete 2.0

Free Undelete +

They did a very good job and I have my photos back :) I hope by posting these here they'll help someone else too. I'd be glad to hear about similar situations or software in the comments of this post.

No comments: