Important notice

Please note that this blog is discontinued here. All the posts are also coppied to my new blog at http://boris.gomiunik.net.
Important: Due to large amount of comment spam further commenting has been disabled here. If you wish to send me a comment, plase look up the same post on my new blog and leave comment there. Thanks!

9/03/2008

Group items in a data view with the ability to nest items

In case you've missed it I've written a new article over at my new blog, which shows step-by-step process to group items. The difference between this method and the method the SharePoint Designer uses is - you can use nested elements (like nested lists, nested divs, etc.), which is fantastic for some navigation items, etc.)

See how to group items a bit differently over at my new blog

Oznake ponudnika Technorati: ,,,

1 comment:

Web Design Agency UK said...

Hey,
Thanks for your great posting.
:)