Important notice

Please note that this blog is discontinued here. All the posts are also coppied to my new blog at http://boris.gomiunik.net.
Important: Due to large amount of comment spam further commenting has been disabled here. If you wish to send me a comment, plase look up the same post on my new blog and leave comment there. Thanks!

1/14/2007

Having IE6 and IE7 at the same time

Continuing with the topic of my previous post. If you'd like to have compatible website you need to see it running in Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7. This is tough though, because IE7 updates the IE6. If you don't want to have a separate computer just for IE6, click here to see how to have both IE-s running on the same computer.

I've installed the IE6 standalone and it works beautiful! Below is a screenshot from my start menu.

No comments: