Important notice

Please note that this blog is discontinued here. All the posts are also coppied to my new blog at http://boris.gomiunik.net.
Important: Due to large amount of comment spam further commenting has been disabled here. If you wish to send me a comment, plase look up the same post on my new blog and leave comment there. Thanks!

1/20/2007

My new blog

Hurray for SharePoint. Using it I've managed to establish my new blog quite easily. Though it's also easy to create blogs in services like blogger, MSN spaces, etc. I'm happy that I have a blog in SharePoint.

Anyway, what is it about? It will be my attempt to say something about environment and ecology. So please visit my new eco blog - Eco wwway.

And as a starting point, I've created a short survey on how many e-cards you've sent instead of regular cards. So please help me spread the word and get as many answers to the survey!

Thanks in advance and happy blogging!

No comments: