Important notice

Please note that this blog is discontinued here. All the posts are also coppied to my new blog at http://boris.gomiunik.net.
Important: Due to large amount of comment spam further commenting has been disabled here. If you wish to send me a comment, plase look up the same post on my new blog and leave comment there. Thanks!

1/28/2007

IE 6 can support transparent png

Even though the new IE doesn't have problems with semi-transparency in png images we would believe that we still have to be careful - a lot of people is still using Internet Explorer 6. In my previous posts I've already shown that one solution is to use additional CSS for ie6 and older.

I've found that with the help of a simple JavaScript fix also the old IE can display transparent pngs properly.

Read about how to enable transparent png-s in Internet Explorer 6 and older here.

We still need a separate CSS for other incompatibilities :)

No comments: